Monday, December 30, 2013

I Don't Even Want to Give This One a Title.

If there's one thing I know about myself it's the fact that I'm a confused man. For starters, I don't post another entry just days after posting one. Just bare with me for a second now, okay? I can whine all day long here and nobody can stop me. It won't be a long one, I promise.

So I haven't been to the office for over a week and I have a presentation to prepare for plus 2 more Masters assignment to submit by the end of next week. One of which deals with my proposed Masters research and the other has nothing to do with anything! Like why the hell would you do something that wouldn't aid your research in any ways just for the sake of passing a subject? It doesn't make sense to me. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't bother me and I'm simply whining like a bitch for no reason. Hmm, I never told you I went to Krabi for 4 days two weeks ago, did I? It was fun! The place that got bombed recently, yeah, we passed that area on the way back a day before it happened. COOL. Won't post pictures though because I didn't take any. No, I'm not stupid...

I TOOK A LOT OF VIDEOS.
The others had cameras so they were in charged of pictures.

Wait, I did say I was a confused man, right? So I was at the office today and was wondering what the hell is going on with me? I had a bad weekend. I freaked out last night because I'm participating in a tennis tournament on January 18th and I haven't practised at all in the past few weeks. @#&%ing crazy, don't you think? But that has nothing to do with what I'm confused about! Why am I writing this?

Okay back to the REAL reason why I'm confused. I love psychology. Love it so much. What in the world am I doing in an environmental institute then? I can't seem to focus on reading stuff that is related to my research area. I can only think of reading other stuff 'cause I love reading the 'other stuffs' more!

Shit just got real.

Was reading +Najwa Amira Matlan 's blog the whole morning and she has some pretty good advices in it especially to Muslims. Go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment