Saturday, October 20, 2012

MMT. Lang Buana Camp Site, Kuala Kangsar, Perak


Day 2

Boring. I'm of course referring to the traditional ice breaking we have during the first night. I don't blame the committee and it's not their fault. The participants are the ones to blame. Everything's the same 'ol boring stuff they say and those who tried their best to be funny failed miserably. Thanks to us seniors to spice things up.
Okay, moving on. Day 2 began with a heavy breakfast (so much for the 'camping' feel) and me being me, I ate a can of baked beans =)
The next agenda would be a jungle trekking session across the river. We seniors were tasked to 'torture' them juniors. We did pretty well although it was slightly cruel. What bugged us was the lack of respect from the freshmen. Their leader (which by then obviously didn't deserve being one) not only stressed us but his team as well. An immature leader is immature. Period.
Camp site's extremely hot today and the fact that hot water is pouring out from unheated pipes didn't really help.
Theatre night's tonight followed by grilled dinner and Night Walk which I'm definitely looking forward to. That's it for now. The heat is causing me to suffer from migrain. Till next time, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment