Friday, October 19, 2012

MMT. Lang Buana Camp Site, Kuala Kangsar, Perak.

Day 1
Let's do a short diary on what has happened today. Woke up early to pack 'cuz I'm not the type who packs the night before a trip. Things didn't go so well with the participants from my batch of students and the organizers. We got lost midway and it annoyed us, the lecturers and our freshmen juniors.
The place isn't what I expect it would be but I love being outdoors so it didn't bother me that much. But boy am I starving. What was initially planned as a three-day stock became two. I've went through an entire loaf of bread even before midnight. I should definitely learn to be conservative during jungle trips. Dinner's almost ready so that's my cue to leave. Stay tuned for updates.

**NOTE: my internet line is incredibly slow if non-existent. It's a jungle anyway so you can't expect much.

No comments:

Post a Comment