Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Unfelt Transformation

Ladies and gentlemen...in exactly 5 hours and 20 minutes I'll be entering adulthood. But how much of a difference does it make, right? It's not like I'll suddenly be taller and smarter than I already am...but it seems to be a big deal to everybody else. You know what, I'm gonna find something fun to do on my own tonight...Had a bit of situation just now. I'm clearly in a pissed off mood so my head isn't in the right place, literally! How is it that I'm getting hated by someone I care about when I didn't even do anything wrong at all!? Anyways, I don't think I'll be celebrating my birthday 'cuz I clearly don't see the point. I hate surprises. I don't hate gifts though...I can't say presents 'cuz my mum always tell me "You get presents all year long" and she's right. Presents mean nothing to me unless it's really2 special and that's rare. I've got a test tomorrow so I can't do anything stupid tonight...I still need to study for the test so yeah...I'll blog again in a few days. Right now I'm still angry as f*ck. 

Ineedbeer....



free counters

No comments:

Post a Comment