Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Q & A with Nic. Getting to know the man better!

Internet celebrity Nicolai Sidek [Killionaire] recently gave (himself) an opportunity to know more about him and the interview took place in a rather…‘intimate’ location. Here’s how it went:

Q: Hey, self.
A: Hey.

Q: Self, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you. I know the timing was a bit unorthodox but thanks anyways.
A: I feel stupid.

Q: Yeah you should be. You’re interviewing yourself. Wait…what the hell?
A: Yeah, tell me about it. I just couldn’t sleep.

Q: So who are you?
A: If you don’t already know then you shouldn’t be in my bedroom.

Q: The question wasn’t directed to me, retard.
A: Right. I am Nicolai Zacq Sidek. Boring, a douche, and thinks he rules the world. What’s there to know about me? You’ll have to be more specific than that.

Q: You can start by telling us why you have decided to kill the other blog.
A: I didn’t really kill it I simply ran out of ideas and I thought the blog name is dumb. I needed to do something rather interesting than just ‘tennis stuff’. Makes people get closer to me. I would still post stuff about tennis if I find anything worth posting, though.

Q: ‘Finding Heart’. Don’t you think that’s a little camp for a guy?
A: I know right? But it makes me feel unique in a way ‘cause I’m a pretty heartless person to begin with and so I thought why not make my new blog title something I can relate myself with.

Q: You have a heart. It’s pounding inside you.
A: Are you gonna keep asking me rhetorical questions because I’m starting to get bored. Oh, I’m easily bored too. See, I just gave you another trait of mine (smiles).

Q: Yawn. Fine, what do you do for a living?
A: I’m a university student in UiTM (Mara Institute of Technology) in Shah Alam, Selangor majoring in Parks and Recreation Management. Yeah, I can see you saying “What the f***?” but believe me when I say it’s not an easy task to explain what’s it all about. I find it hard explaining it to almost everyone I know outside the program let alone trying to explain to myself. But things are sort of going my way so that’s a good sign.

Q: I’ll take your word for that. Let’s talk interests. Anything in particular you would like to share with the audience?
A: I have a lot.

Q: Well?
A: Hmm? Oh, right! Sorry I phased out there. I love playing tennis, watching tennis, and buying tennis-related stuff for the hell of it. Basically I’m a tennis jock. I idolize a lot of the ATP and WTA pros and I wish I could play like them or half as good as they are but I can’t. Sad case, I know.

Q: How about non-tennis stuff?
A: Well I ‘hangout’ on YouTube most of the time. I not only watch a ton of videos a day but I do record some myself. Currently I stopped recording because I do not have a video camera but once I get back to Kuala Lumpur I’ll start posting again. Other than that, I would probably be working out ‘cause I’m not sexy enough, shopping by myself, photography and supercar spotting. I am also an active Starcraft II player but I don't really consider myself a gamer because of my busy schedule.

Q: Sounds very anti-social, no?
A: I wouldn’t define myself as anti-social although I am slightly leaning towards that. While it’s true I don’t hang out with real people that often I do force myself to find new friends wherever I go. I’m very picky when it comes to people. I do not like almost everyone I know except my best friends (they know who they are. They have been with me since the early days of primary school!). I recently picked up CLUBBING as a ‘social’ hobby even though I totally did not think I would like it.

Q: Speaking of YouTube vids, didn’t you tell (me) that you wanted to start podcasting and Vlogging (Video Logs) instead of a blogging?
A: Oh, yeah it’s a good thing you reminded me of that. I AM still gonna be doing podcasts and Vlogs but it is good to write once in a while simply because I love writing. There, another bonus trait revealed. Once I’ve set up all the equipment I need and by set up I mean BUY them I’ll begin these projects.

Q: You’re doing things that isolate you from the outside world, well mostly aside from tennis and clubbing. Aren’t you afraid that you’ll be a social outcast?
A: That’s the beauty of the internet, isn’t it? You don’t personally know people so you don’t actually worry about having those feelings. Although I have to say my real world social skills are not up to par.

Q: Wow it’s really bold to admit something like that. Not really into making friends, aye?
A: I have enough friends and I appreciate having them.

Q: Is there a girlfriend?
A: Yes, only one and I do not intend to increase that number. I do love girls, hanging out with them, checking them out and dancing with them in clubs but if anyone ever tells me that I deserve someone better than her my reply would simply be “IDGAF”. I decide who is right for me, not you. And never ask me if I’m gonna marry her or something because I’ll be pretty much p*ssed of at you.

Q: Another strong statement. Seems like you’ve been through these annoying things a lot.
A: You don’t say….


Q: Moving on. How would you describe yourself to others?
A: Excellent question, self. This is a rather tough one. I have split personalities, really. Sometimes you’ll find me the coolest person to talk to but other times you’ll find me to be the most annoying a**hole you ever met. It’s not something I’m proud of but it’s me and I intend to stay that way. Probably that’s why I love being in the drama club last semester.

   I also have a serious case of OCD especially when it comes to cleanliness and arrangement of my things [READ: JUST MY THINGS]. I have this disease of arranging bottles in a manner that their labels MUST be facing me and some other wacky arranging disorder. When I drink beverages – bottles, cups, glasses, etc. – I must drink from the same exact spot. Ugh. I hate myself sometimes but what can I do?
    
     Before I entered university I was this nerdy dude, very patient, very passive and I’m kinda still am but the whole tertiary education in a different environment thing changed me into a person I really dislike. I am VERY BM [BAD MANNERED] to the extent of hating everyone I don’t care about. Is it due to being surrounded by people with less intelligence than me? I don’t think so because I know a lot of my acquaintances are brilliant. I think it’s the environment of K.L. That part of Malaysia is pretty much f*cked up. Sorry to say but it’s true. It’s all about who gets there first, what time is it and worst of all, the G*d damned traffic jam and hell-driven Satanist drivers. I can rant all day about my life there but there’s no point. I don’t hate K.L., I really don’t. There are many things to love about that place but the majority of the people there…sigh. I better STFU. Next, please.

Q: You’re scaring me.
A: I scare myself all the time so don’t be shocked.

Q: Don’t you share your problems with anyone?
A: I prefer not answering the question because it doesn’t relate to this interview. Some other time, yes but not tonight.

Q: Fair enough. One last question before I leave: on the scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the f*cked up and 10 being ultra-cool, where would you rate yourself?
A: Honestly? 0. I’ll leave the ratings to my friends. Their opinion counts more than mine.

Q: Okay but how do you see yourself to others?
A: You said one question what the f*ck is wrong with you?

Q: You can’t answer the question with a question.
A: And you can’t ask a question with a statement. Get your a** out of my room, jerk. I had enough of you already.


P/s: I do apologize for the crude language but like I said I'm BM so again, I'm sorry. I do hope you enjoyed reading it and they'll be more to FAQs about me soon!

If you have not already please add me on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube @

No comments:

Post a Comment